Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Social Media

Social media is what people use to chat with their friends, share pictures, share videos and fun quotes of what they been doing lately. The only social networking sites that I use is Facebook and Blogger. I prefer using Facebook because most of my friends use Facebook to chat, share pictures and I used Facebook for a couple of years. Blogger is still new to me, this is the first time I used Blogger, and there are still a lot of things that I do not know how to use in Blogger. Twitter is one of the other one that some of my friends use but I do not know how to use this one. Twitter is just like Myspace and Blogger. People can comment on other friends quotes or statues. In "Professor Encourages Students to Pass Notes During Class - via Twitter", is one example to see that even professor are using twitter to teach. Twitter lets all the student's good ideas to be read and to be shared.  

1 comment:

  1. I prefer Facebook as well. I think only a few of my friends have twitter and they rarely use it

    ReplyDelete